Saturday, April 18, 2009

Painting!!!

Before I get to the painting, I wanted to post a picture of the texture that is on the walls in the basement. It's called orange peel. This is not a very common texture, but it is what is upstairs so we kept it consistent. It's hard to see in the pics, but it's there.
We finally started painting both the upstairs and the downstairs. I wasn't sure about the color, but it turned out awesome. We had a lot of help which we are very thankful for. We used my dad's paint sprayer in the basement and we rolled the paint upstairs. It's hard to see b/c of all the paint in the air, but here are some pictures from the basement after we sprayed it:
My aunt Cindy has helped us out SO much. Here she is painting like a pro:
We got a lot of help from the Ericson brothers. Thanks guys!
Andrew Allman. Need I say more?!
Andrew is the perfect guy for the ceilings.

No comments:

Post a Comment