Monday, June 8, 2009

Finishing Up

My dad had to come back 2 or 3 times after we moved in to help finish up the electrical. He put on all the light fixtures in the basement, hooked up our doorbell, and also finished up the plug outlets. As I mentioned before, Brayden absolutely loves working with my dad. And although it usually took twice as long to finish each project, my dad was happy to spend that time with Brayden. Here they are working on one of the outlets.
We have been so fortunate that my dad has been able to help us out so much. It's been fun to watch him teach Josh and his friends how to build a basement from scratch. We feel blessed that my dad knew how to do this and was willing to take the time to teach us. I have to admit that I got a little emmotional when my dad gave us back the key to our house. We've had such a wonderful experience the past few months with my parents. I loved all the extra time I got to spend with my mom while the guys were working. Thanks mom and dad for all your help! We couldn't have done it without you!

No comments:

Post a Comment